2014, if anything, was eventful. We sold a house. We moved twice. We started this whole side business thing. Then there was that wedding. We published some erotica. We wrote even more of it.
Kinda happy that it’s over, though, because we always, always get excited for the new year here at GDP. We have so much fun stuff planned, and if there were more hours in the day, we’d totally commit to getting it all done. That said, we’re hard workers, so you’re certain to hear more from us very, very soon.
But on to the news:
- Because we love you and are really very grateful for your continued support, we want to give you something. Here’s the something: Lana Fox’s Con: You Can Play It Safe When You’re Dead and Jacob Louder’s First for FREE. Yes, they’re two of our more, well, DARING titles, and we certainly hope you enjoy them, so be sure to download them before you X out January 9, 2015, on your calendar.
- Jacob Louder’s M will kick off 2015 for GDP. Look out for it on Wednesday, January 7! If you’re super curious, check out the first scene—in its full form—over on Jacob’s blog. It’s incredibly graphic, very hot, and probably not all that SFW, so enjoy it in the comfort of your own personal and private (or semi-private) space!
- Have you read Femme Fatale: Erotic Tales of Dangerous Women yet? Well, in case you need extra convincing, check out Ella Dawson’s amazing review.
- Dario Dalla Lasta’s Squeeze Pants is, for starters, awesome. Secondly, it’s available in both paper and digital formats on Amazon. Thirdly, you should probably go get it now. I mean, yes, you could interpret that as really, really pushy direct marketing, or you can see it for what it is: a publisher truly in love with the work it publishes. What else? Oh, Dario is pretty much everywhere right now, breaking the hearts of those of us who enjoy their M/M erotica on the really graphic side. Example? Here he is with F. Leonora Solomon. Also, he’ll be reading from Squeeze Pants in Brooklyn on January 13. And his reign won’t end there, believe us. Go on and follow Dario’s doings on Twitter!
- Did you check out Lana’s audio erotica sample yet? No?! Well, it’s probably because you were too full and sleepy after holiday dinners. Go on and check it out now, studs, because it is something you just don’t want to miss.
- Lana and Jacob Louder appeared with a boat load of other amazing authors in GDP author Tamsin Flower’s Superotica Advent Calendar again this year. Jacob’s submission was an excerpt from M, and Lana’s was an excerpt from her forthcoming novel, Cream. Head on over to Tamsin’s site for 23—23!—entries of steaming-hot good stuff.
Happy New Year, everyone!